Below is a brief sequence of this method
1. Framing the chair by using welt cord.
2.Placement of fabric.
3. Adding the fabric to the arms.
Slipcover like a Pro Date
Home Decor Sewing Retreat March 25-29.2009
- Learn to slipcover like a Pro! This very popular class will give you the knowledge and confidence to revive your tired furniture and cushions with professional looking results.
- These are tailored slipcovers, which fit the furniture so well; many people think the furniture has been reupholstered.
- Videos available at the workshop for you’re to take home to review and refresh your mind as you embark on your redecorating endeavors.
- This workshop sells out quickly, so register right away to reserve your space! Class Fee: $95
- So You Want to Make a Slipcover - Basic Hands on DVD $40.00